Lots of people only visit a dentist when they have a problem, and usually when that problem is causing them pain. Now whilst the dentist will be able to fix the problem and relieve the pain, patients should be thinking about preventative care for their teeth, which all starts with regular checkups at a great dental practice.
Those who need a dentist in Banbury will be pleasantly surprised when they visit our practice. Not only do we offer all the usual dental treatments such as fillings and crowns, we also have a highly qualified team of dentists and Implantologists who provide treatments such as Dental Implants, Orthodontics, Teeth Whitening and Facial Aesthetics. The high-quality dental work we give and the testimonials and excellent feedback we receive from our patients are what has helped make us well-respected dentists in Banbury.
1. A study conducted in Berlin showed that happy smiling faces made people look much younger than those who didn’t smile. View Study Here.
2. Smiling is very infectious; try it by smiling at someone, and they will probably smile back at you
3. Smiling can make your immune system stronger. When you smile endorphins are released, these are natural painkillers. Studies have shown that immune systems grow stronger when more endorphins are released by your body
4. Serotonin is a chemical created by the human body that helps to maintain mood balance and work as a natural anti-depressant. Smiling releases serotonin, so the more you smile the less moody you should be
5. Smiling makes you look and feel more confident. In job interviews, those who smile more will be remembered and give an air of confidence to prospective employers. When doing a presentation or sales pitch a smile will help customers engage with you
We understand that many people may feel embarrassed by their teeth, be it the shape, colour, or the fact they are missing teeth. We want to reassure you that you should never be embarrassed about visiting a dentist; after all, fixing people’s smiles is what we specialise in.
So if the appearance of your teeth is preventing you from smiling, why not come and see us and one of our dentists will be able to take a look and discuss the various options that are available to you.
It may be just a simple teeth whitening treatment, or you may want some veneers. There are many things that can transform your smile and we have seen the positive effect great dental treatments and cosmetic dentistry has had on so many of our patients.
Improving your smile will not only make you look better, a great smile will make you feel more confident too. The first step is to make an appointment for an oral health check. This is so the dentist can ensure there are no underlying tooth or gum problems. You can then discuss with the dentist the smile you want and we will help you achieve this in best and most cost effective way.